The Secret: I'm 17 years old and I still watch Disney movies...
Source: http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/top/8 - PIhlC5LGbi88smXl.99
A Dream of Disney
The sparkle in their eyes.
The purity of their smiles.
It’s a world of love and wonder.
It takes me above and under.
They judge me for sitting among them.
They tell me I have a problem.
What they don’t understand is the truth.
We all drank from the fountain of youth.
A child develops and grows.
Then as adult he assumes he knows.
That life is more serious than thought.
In mundane living he gets caught.
Yet the truth lies in the dark.
When no one is there he makes a remark.
Childhood never fades.
Even if it hides in the shades.
I sit with my young siblings around the screen.
Disney is our final frontier.
We travel to its world of fantasy.
Where a cleaner can be called her majesty.
I’m old enough to be more than a teen.
Yet in my heart I carry this dream.
In a world of wishes and pixy dust.
Nothing will ever come to rust.
I might be seventeen.
But Disney is my world theme.
A world where wishes come true.
A world where I belong only to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment